Corporate Well-Being Workshop - Training for Leaders & Teams
Elevate your workforce's ethical standards with CCI's Corporate Well-Being Workshops. Amidst the so-called "stress pandemic," our well-being workshops can help create the ideal employees for your organization. Yet, in today’s market, companies require high-performing individuals and teams to remain competitive. In this highly-customizable, 1-day workplace wellbeing workshop, our corporate wellbeing experts teach participants what it takes to build a culture of employee wellbeing in order to sustain high performance. Participants will walk away with insights, tools, and skills to build resilience and thrive in the face of stress and uncertainty.
Who It's For
This corporate well-being workshop can be customized for all levels:
- C-Suite executives
- Senior leaders
- High potentials
What Participants Will Learn from the Corporate Well-Being Workshop
Tailored to fit your organization, our corporate well-being workshops are structured to help leaders and teams:
- Develop emotional and psychological agility through the power of the mind-body connection
- Build resilience by equipping participants to adapt to change while maintaining productivity
- Integrate finely-honed presence
- Deal with potential stress and negative emotions
- Create psychological safety
Topics can include:
1. Cultivating a culture of empathy
Research shows that building a culture of empathy can make work more enjoyable and increase workplace productivity. When employees feel supported by team leaders, they are far more inclined to engage, resulting in positive contributions and performance.
2. Building resilience
A vital part of every high-performing team, resilience is the ability to maintain focus under pressure, effectively manage through adversity, and adapt and bounce back when things don’t go as planned. The inspiring thing about resilience is that it’s a skill, meaning with practice resilience can be developed.
3. Stress reduction
Helps employees switch off stress, reduce anxiety and boost resiliency by reframing or deactivating stress triggers. Show them how to practice compassion, foster gratitude and confidence, amend their thoughts and actions and engage positively with others.
4. Being present in the moment
When people live in the present, they are less preoccupied with past events or future possibilities. Instead, they are centered and focused on the here and now, fully aware of how their thoughts affect their performance. This has a positive impact on their ability to positively influence others, energize teams and lead during challenging circumstances. The end result is increased performance to achieve goals.
5. Other topics
What to Expect from the Corporate Well-Being Workshop
In today’s connected world, many people feel tremendous pressure to deliver instantly. This has created a ‘stress epidemic’ and is contributing to mounting rates of anxiety. As a result, it’s important to help leaders and teams minimize stress by developing a healthy work-life integration and by clearly delineating checks, balances and stability.
Our corporate well-being workshops are designed to do just that. The primary focus is on reducing stress to sustain high performance, while also creating awareness of work-life balance parameters. Our role is to help create a culture of well-being where people excel and organizations prosper.
What Participants Will Receive from Corporate Wellbeing Workshop
- Corporate Wellbeing for Leaders and Teams workbook
What You'll Receive
- Dare to Lead™ workbook
- Exclusive Brené Brown videos
- Instruction from a certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
- A Dare to Lead™ Certificate of Completion
- An invitation to join the Dare to Lead™ Alumni LinkedIn group
- A network of peers who will join you in the Dare to Lead™ Community
How Your Organization Will Benefit from the Corporate Wellbeing Workshops
By investing in the employee and corporate well-being workshop programs and by empowering employees to take care of themselves and recharge physically and mentally, organizations can:
- Boost employee performance, impacting the bottom line with improved financial performance
- Attract and retain talent by relieving stress and enhancing focus on the work at hand through collaboration and increased production
- Raise the psychological safety of teams and, as leaders, have a greater awareness of how to protect psychological safety
- Build resilience in employees, allowing them to adopt more flexible attitudes and promoting success when navigating change
- Nurture employees to develop greater empathy and make positive emotional connections with colleagues
Our corporate wellbeing workshops programs are designed to:
- Empower people through physical and mental wellness
- Raise the psychological safety of teams
- Strengthen success when navigating change
- Attract and retain talent
- Impact your bottom line with improved financial performance
Supplement Wellbeing with Corporate Wellness
Workplace wellbeing is not complete without a holistic approach – one that takes into consideration the body, mind and spirit to sustain high performance. Fitness and nutritional services, attuned to your specific corporate needs are available to supplement our employee wellbeing programs in Toronto and globally.
We work with key experts that focus on these areas to develop robust optimization of body and mind.
Adam Lecker is a Certified Personal Trainer who holds many certifications and works with clients to develop body strength through the strict use of scientifically supported training methods and techniques leveraging his extensive knowledge of muscle hypertrophy training.
Eileen Fauster is trained in multiple holistic healing modalities and is a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner whose focus is to restore balance to the body through acupuncture and correct nutritional deficiencies with dietary and lifestyle changes.
Kirsten Colella is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner and a specialist in nutrition related to fertility, pregnancy and early childhood.
The Corporate Wellbeing team works in unison with our wellness coaches, taking a comprehensive and personalized approach that supports the long-term success of our clients.
At Corporate Class, our expert facilitators provide in-person and live online corporate wellbeing workshops & training in Toronto and anywhere globally. Contact us to learn more or get a quote today.
Have a Question? Learn More
Learn More or
Get a Quote Now
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.