Our Online Anti Racism Workshop
The anti-racism online workshop is tailored to each audience, and is intended to support, complement, or kickstart your internal initiatives. The topics and materials are applicable to a broad cross-section of job functions and roles, and are aligned with your organizational mission and goals.
The Inclusion Paradigm: Online Anti-Racism Workshop
- Deepen Awareness: Develop a comprehensive understanding of bias, racism (both implicit and explicit), and their impact.
- Workplace Realities: Recognize how race and racism manifest within the workplace, affecting the daily experiences of employees.
- Applied Learning: Practice applying a racial equity lens to real-world scenarios, fostering a more inclusive workplace.
- Equity Strategies: Acquire actionable strategies for fostering racial equity within the organizational context.
- Unveiling Bias: Explore how our brains and social conditioning shape biases, influencing our perspectives.
*Pre-session – Implicit Association Test completed by participants in advance
Changing and improving organizational culture stems from raising awareness, developing tools to address and support diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. This starts by inclusive leadership that demonstrates humility, vulnerability, courage and accountability.
CCI’s anti-racism online workshop is highly interactive and includes:
- A workbook aligned with the breakout sessions
- Excellent videos that address bias, racism, microaggressions, privilege
- Case studies and outcomes
- Workshop references current data from Catalyst, McKinsey, Harvard, Dr. Georgette Zinaty’s own doctoral research etc.
Have a Question? Learn More
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.