What is the DiSC Assessment?
DiSc is designed to deepen an individual’s understanding of themselves and others. Used by more than one million people each year, DiSC helps improve teamwork, communication and productivity in the workplace.
What Will Be Assessed
DiSC helps individuals understand their main personality profile: (D)ominance, (i)nfluence, (S)teadiness and (C)onscientiousness.
- People with D personalities tend to be confident and place an emphasis on accomplishing bottom-line results.
- People with i personalities tend to be more open and place an emphasis on relationships and influencing or persuading others.
- People with S personalities tend to be dependable and place the emphasis on cooperation and sincerity.
- People with C personalities tend to place the emphasis on quality, accuracy, expertise, and competency.
How Your Organization Will Benefit
- Raise Self-Awareness – See how individuals respond to conflict, what motivates or stresses them and how they solve problems.
- Improve Teamwork – Learn how to improve communication and understanding between team members.
- Make Conflict More Productive – Turn conflict into a positive, productive exercise that helps your organization move forward boldly.
- Develop Stronger Sales Skills – Learn how to understand and adapt to customers’ styles to connect with them on a human level.
- Manage More Effectively – Become more naturally effective by understanding the dispositions and preferred working styles of employees and colleagues.
- Train Without Judgment – Level the playing field by giving trainers and trainees the non-judgmental information they need to train more effectively.
Have a Question?
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.