Leadership Presence: Online Leadership Training Program
As a leader, what does it mean to have presence? How can you build your presence? And what can having a strong presence do for your career? In this self-paced online leadership training program, you’ll learn the elements of leadership presence and how to elevate it to become a better leader. Designed for rising leaders, this acclaimed program offers one full year of access to over 8 hours of interactive learning modules, activities and quizzes that can be completed all in one workday or on your own schedule.
Who It's For
This program is designed for:
- High potentials
- Rising leaders
What You Will Learn
In this transformative online leadership training program, you’ll discover how to:
- Nail your first impressions and master body language
- Communicate with confidence and clarity during presentations and conversations
- Build a powerful personal brand that’s memorable and unique to you
- Leverage networking opportunities to expand your reach
- Lead with purpose and impact to motivate and inspire
- Set effective goals for future growth
- Navigate office politics with confidence
- And much more
Develop presence. Use it to your advantage.
What to Expect
Learn from engaging videos, personalized assessments and interactive activities – all at your own pace and from any device. Come away with a new toolkit of skills and resources that will help you immediately.
Private coaching packages are also available to take your leadership skills higher.
What You'll Receive
- One full year access to over 8 hours of interactive learning modules, activities and quizzes
- Additional resources to deepen your learning
- Digital badge that can be shared to your LinkedIn account
Training with Corporate Class provided a series of true aha moments. What a wealth of information.
Broker, REMAX Realty Services Inc. Brokerage
Have a Question?
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.