Our Social Selling Bootcamp: Building Your Brand
Build Your Personal Brand Through Social Media
As an aspiring leader or account manager in your industry, your brand is the most important long-term asset you will ever own & that is why our social selling bootcamp is just the thing for you!
Your brand is built on authority and trust. In a digital world, how do you develop that authority and trust?
Isn't it time you take control of developing this brand the way you want?
Target Audience of Our Social Selling Bootcamp
Our social selling bootcamp is designed for anyone who wants to use social media to grow their business, network, and build their personal brand. This includes:
- Aspiring or established leaders who want to stand out in a competitive landscape and build a strong online presence.
- Business owners who want to promote their products or services to a wider audience and generate leads.
- Subject matter experts who want to share their knowledge and expertise with the world and build a community of followers.
- Sales professionals who want to use social media to connect with potential customers and close more deals.
- Freelancers and self-employed professionals who want to use social media to find clients and grow their business.
- Influencers, brand ambassadors, and business coaches who want to use social media to build their personal brand and connect with their audience.
- Authors and public speakers who want to use social media to promote their work and connect with readers or listeners.
What You Will Learn from Our Social Selling Bootcamp
The 30-Day Challenge consists of 4 weekly 90-minute sessions that will teach you fundamental strategies to create a master-level brand. Our sessions are led by two of the industry’s most experienced marketing experts. In this class, you will learn and put into practice some of the best concepts to establish your brand through social media marketing.
By the end of this challenge, you will have developed the skills you need to promote yourself online and begin to generate the conversations that build your brand, expand your network, and open you and your organization to new opportunities.
Our Social Selling Bootcamp: What to Expect
This 6-hour bootcamp is designed to help you establish both an outbound and an inbound approach to developing your brand online.
By the end of this program, you will have learned and experienced the foundational skills to manage 2 solid approaches that you can repeat and customize over the years to come. Both of these approaches will help you earn the reputation of a credible thought leader, and create valuable contacts in your network.
- Develop your personal brand and elevate your visibility. Learn how to develop your own unique voice and brand on LinkedIn, and how to use the platform to increase your visibility and reach.
- Create a LinkedIn Marketing Plan. Learn how to create a content plan that will help you achieve your marketing goals on LinkedIn.
- Plan your content ahead of time using Trello. Learn how to use Trello to plan and organize your LinkedIn content.
- Explore great examples of personalities who are active on social media. Learn from the best by studying the social media strategies of successful LinkedIn users.
- Create the right balance of natural and value-added content. Learn how to create content that is both engaging and informative, and that helps you build trust and rapport with your audience.
- Study the ideal LinkedIn Profile for executive leaders. Learn how to create a LinkedIn profile that highlights your skills, experience, and accomplishments, and that positions you as a thought leader in your field.
- Make new connections and increase your network. Learn how to use LinkedIn to connect with new people and build relationships that can help you advance your career.
- Develop a sphere of influence that will advocate for you and increase referrals. Learn how to build a network of people who can help you achieve your goals.
- Engage naturally and without pressure with new contacts. Learn how to connect with new people on LinkedIn in a way that is genuine and authentic.
Have a Question?
Have a Question?
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.