Protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information is our priority. This policy explains what we do with personal information.
Corporate Class Inc. (CCI) does not provide any information collected through our website, including our electronic mailing list, to third parties. We do not sell, rent or share information about clients and visitors to our website.
CCI tracks, collects and stores visitor and client experiences at our website, for example: pages visited, services viewed and third-party sites that guided visitors to our website. This includes information regarding:
- Your computer: IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system
- Visits and use of CCI’s website: when, how often, and under what circumstances, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths
- Your email address when you register for a Public Workshop, Leadership Course, subscribe to our newsletter, EP Insights, or use the services and resources on our website, for example, Executive Presence Scorecard
- Your usage of our website: when, how often, and under what circumstances
- Communications with CCI via email or through our website, including communication content and metadata
- Public Workshops and Leadership Courses purchased through Infusionsoft using a credit card
Third party disclosure
Our responsibility: We do not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their use, or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Usage of personal information
When you register for a public workshop, public leadership course, subscribe to our newsletter, EP Insights, or use the services and resources on our website, you provide us with personal information.
This information submitted to us through our website may be used for the following purposes specified here:
- Allow use of the services and resources available on our website, for example, Executive Presence Scorecard
- Client registration for Public Workshops and Leadership Courses purchased through our website
- Email our electronic newsletter to subscribers, who may unsubscribe at any time
- Send specifically requested notifications via email
- Send marketing communications related to our business
- Send non-marketing, commercial communications
- Respond to viewer inquiries related to our website
- Ensure our website is secure and to prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
When you provide us with credit card information to register for a public workshop or public course, we infer that you only consent to our collection and usage for that specific enrollment process.
Security of your personal information
For client relationship management, notably the sale of Public Workshops and Leadership Courses and information collection, CCI uses Infusionsoft.
Infusionsoft hosts the online e-commerce platform that enables visitors and clients to register for our Public Workshops and Leadership Courses. Data is stored on a secure server through Infusionsoft’s databases and software application. This is required by the Payment Card Industry Security Standard, PCI-DSS.
Credit card data stored with Infusionsoft is encrypted by default and protects every client. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by
PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint effort of brands including: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. PCI-DSS requirements ensure secure handling of credit card information. Corporate Class Inc. does not retain credit card numbers internally.
Personal information disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the following purposes specified here:
- Required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights – including providing information to others for fraud prevention or to reduce credit risk
- To any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority, for disclosure of personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
- To the purchaser, or prospective purchaser, of any business or asset that we are selling or contemplating selling
Security of your personal information
- Every electronic financial transaction using our website is protected by encryption technology.
- All personal information provided is stored on our secure password-protected and firewall-protected servers.
- To prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of all personal information, we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent.
International data transfers
Information we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any countries where we operate, in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have the same data protection laws enforced within the U.K. and European Economic Area: Canada, USA, India.
Retaining personal information
Our data retention policies and procedure are designed to ensure we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
We retain documents, including electronic documents, containing personal data:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law
- We believe the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights – including providing information for the purpose of fraud prevention and to reduce credit risk
You may instruct CCI:
- To provide you with any personal information we hold about you, subject to appropriate evidence of your identity.
You may contact CCI:
- To view, edit or delete information please send us a request through the personal information request form: Send a User data Request
CCI uses “cookies” to help deliver a better visitor experience. Cookies are alphanumerical identification elements that we transfer to the hard drive of your computer via your web browser. They enable our systems to recognize visitors and track their activities. By tracking and understanding visitor patterns, our goal is to improve every visitor’s CCI website experience.
Cookies do not typically contain information to personally identify a vviewer/user Personal information CCI collects about viewers may be linked to the information stored-in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow viewers to refuse to accept cookies; however, blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of CCI’s website. If you block all cookies, you may not have access to all the features on our website.
Age of consent
Corporate Class Inc. does not target or solicit children 18 years of age or younger.
When using this site, you represent that you are the age of majority in your state / province / country of residence.