Women in Leadership Masterclass: Power Up Your Presence
Introducing the Women in Leadership Masterclass, a dynamic workshop designed to empower women and equip them with the essential tools for success. This transformative 14-hour program has been specifically tailored for women in leadership positions across diverse industries. Through an inclusive and interactive approach, participants will gain invaluable insights on harnessing their power, embracing authenticity, and exuding a commanding "presence". This online training workshop is an ideal opportunity for women* who aspire to enhance their professional influence, overcome barriers, accelerate their careers, and achieve remarkable growth as leaders.
Who It's For
This leadership workshop is designed for women in business who want to enhance their leadership skills and professional influence including:
- High-potential and emerging leaders
- Senior management
- Established leaders
What Participants You Will Learn From the Women in Leadership Masterclass
During this masterclass, participants explore:
- What Leadership Presence is and the importance of being intentional in how you think, act, react and interact in everyday workplace situations.
- How to project confidence, own your opinions and decisions, and speak up so people listen.
- How to interrupt self-doubt, overcome imposter syndrome, and self-advocate with ease.
- How to rise above the myths and stereotypes of gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, and generation to help navigate difficult moments and combat workplace bias.
- How to use emotional intelligence to show up with curiosity and consideration for others’ perspectives, drive results, and manage stress and pressure.
- How to effectively address micro-aggression and everyday slights rooted in bias.
- Micro-presence missteps that could dilute women’s presence, with strategies to mitigate this.
- What some practical tools and strategies are that allow women to play big, amplify other women’s voices, and practice ally-ship.
- Master a personal mindset including self-advocacy
- Overcome self-doubt
- Build an authentic leadership brand
2. Stepping into Your Power: Why Not Now
- Understanding body language: the silent signals critical to both confidence and reading people
- Speaking with impact: presentation training including how to structure and deliver a key message, build proper notes, stay on message, develop stage and boardroom presence and handle questions concisely
- Establishing a personal voice and communication style: mitigate undermining communication habits, speak assertively, navigate and rise above stereotypes to mitigate bias in the moment
3. Fuelling Your Power: Why It Matters
- Strategies to boost participants’ personal well-being in order to self-regulate, manage stress, set boundaries and lead under pressure
- Learning to thrive, not simply just survive
4. Bringing it All Together: Dare to Thrive
- Build a concrete action plan for continued personal growth
Have a Question?
Have a Question?
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!real-life
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Why You Should Attend
- Have you ever been told you are too likable or too aggressive? Too soft or too tough?
- Have you ever lost your voice and later in the day thought, “I wish I’d said…?”
- Do you have trouble speaking up for yourself and communicating your needs to others?
- Do you ever find yourself overcome with self-doubt? Do you hold back from raising your hand to take on a project, throwing your hat in the ring for a role, sharing your opinion at meetings, or pursuing a business opportunity?
- Do you lose your audience when responding to a question or presenting your ideas?
- Do you have difficulty self-advocating or championing yourself?
- Do you find it difficult to set healthy hustle-boundaries and say no?
- Do you struggle with staying calm and collected under pressure and stress?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone. Our women’s leadership training online workshop provides practical strategies and tools to help you step into your power with confidence.
What To Expect in Leadership Training For Women
Women are shaped by unique experiences and intersecting identities, so it is important to recognize and address the divergent challenges and barriers they face. Our Women in Leadership Masterclass is training created by women for women. This masterclass provides interactive training and a safe space to share stories, experiences and learn from one other. Experience a journey of self-discovery and reflection, resulting in strengthened performance and confidence.
What You'll Receive
- Women in Leadership Masterclass workbook
- Exclusive participant package (emailed to you) that includes a copy of the workbook, exercise handouts, assessment tools and more*
- Digital badge that can be shared to your LinkedIn account
About the Women Leadership Training | Power Up Your Presence
A transformative experience for rising women in leadership to uncover and step into the power of their presence. Leadership Presence is the ability to connect authentically, build confidence in others and inspire and motivate people into action. Quite simply, it is how you show up. The ability to command a room, remain calm and collected in any situation, stand out when you speak, and most importantly the ability to remain completely present and in the moment.
A strong presence requires alignment between your Mind, Body, and Words.CCI’s PowerUP your Presence Masterclass provides a unique space and roadmap for women to begin a journey of self-reflection and self-discovery, to stretch and challenge themselves while learning key strategies that will enable them to show up with courage and confidence authentically. Participants will learn what Leadership Presence is and the importance of being intentional about how we think, act, interact and react in everyday situations. They will learn how to project confidence, own their decisions, speak up so people listen, and how to effectively deal with conflict. We will explore the micro-presence missteps that dilute a woman’s presence and share practical tools and strategies that will enable women to play big.
A powerful outcome of the program is the sense of community that participants will experience. Women will come to see that they don’t have to sacrifice their values or authenticity to achieve success with our Women in Leadership Masterclass training.
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.