About Us /
Leadership Training in Toronto & Worldwide
Corporate Class Inc. is in the business of empowering people. Since 1984, we have been a world-class provider of excellent leadership training in Toronto and across the globe. We have worked with multi-national and multi-billion dollar organizations across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and more.
Mentoring leaders across every organizational level, our mission is:
- To help organizations develop compelling and lasting leadership presence amongst their leaders using a scalable and aligned approach; and
- To help individuals establish their own personal leadership presence imprint by defining and refining their personal strengths.
- Elevate talent for overall better business performance.
- Assist with succession planning by preparing high potentials for upward mobility.
- Increase employee engagement to discourage turnover.
- Improve and strengthen relationships across organizational levels and with clients and customers.
- Enhance the firm’s reputation.
Message From our President & Founder
We have come a long way since Corporate Class Inc. was founded in 1984 and began leadership training in Toronto, and consulting within North America’s business, government and political sectors. Our portfolio of global clients has expanded dramatically.
Today, we provide leadership training, coaching and consulting to clients around the world. From Europe to the Gulf Region and across the Americas – North, Central and South – we deliver customized services to clients at their headquarters, meetings, conferences and virtually.
Our extensive range of clients shares a common mindset: They understand the importance of developing skills for potential leaders. From C-Suite and senior executives, to middle management and new professionals, our role is to provide customized training that aligns academic and technical expertise with individual and professional strengths and that integrates organizational goals with personal competencies. Everyone wins, employer and employee.
We welcome the opportunity to share our expertise.
Trillium Gift of Life Network
Trillium Gift of Life Network is the provincial agency responsible for delivering and coordinating organ and tissue donation and transplantation services across the province. Diane Craig, Founder & President of Corporate Class, served as a Board Member for over 12 years.
Sandrine’s Gift of Life
Diane Craig founded the non-profit Sandrine’s Gift of Life, an organization focused on organ and tissue donation awareness, following a tragic accident in 1999 when Diane gave the gift of life by donating her daughter Sandrine’s organs. The organization has been featured in Reader’s Digest, Ontario Women in Business, Harvestor of Hope, B. Magazine, and Ottawa Citizen. Each year, Diane accepts speaking engagements for charitable events.
Diane Craig's Community & Board Involvement
Diane Craig, President and Founder, has given back to the community in the following ways:
- Member of the Premier’s Advisory Board for Organ Donation
- Member of the Canadian Council on Donation and Transplantation
- Member of the Kidney Foundation Organ Donation Committee
- Board Director for Intriciti since 2007
- Served on committees that organized events for the Yonge Street Mission in Toronto and the St. Joe’s Women’s Shelter in Ottawa
Dr. Georgette Zinaty's Community & Board Involvement
Dr. Georgette Zinaty, Executive Vice President, has given back to the community in the following ways:
Boards and Volunteerism
- Creative Hub 1352 – Director, Fund Development
- University of Liverpool – Board member and sole international representative
- Doyenne Capital
- Business Excellence Awards (Toronto Region Board of Trade) – Board member and Judge
- The Doris McCarthy Gallery – Board member
- St. Mary’s Antiochian Church – Board member and fundraising strategist
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) – Speaker and Presenter
- Member, Canadian Federation of University Women
- U of T News – Group pledges $3-million to U of T for chair in Tamil studies
- The Varsity – Toronto Tamil community raising funds for UTSC chair in Tamil Studies
- $100,000 Raised – Isaiyarangam music
- BBC.com Tamil
- Helping raise money for a student scholarship
- The Toronto Observer – UTSC talks about raising ‘Boundless’ funds