Women Innovator's Network
A movement created to support women globally through coaching, training and microfinancing to bring their well thought out ideas to market in order to promote their growth, advancement and minimize the gender and equality gap.
Impact women in business by providing coaching, training and microfinancing globally.
- Coach and train women in business to help them gain insight into their individual power.
- Partner with NFP organizations to support their efforts in helping women with education and microfinancing.
- Provide a platform for coaches eager to contribute their skills to empower women reach their professional and personal goals.
- Stewardship for the love of women’s wisdom and empowerment organizations to support their efforts in helping women with education and microfinancing.
- Ownership for the love of commitment.
- Leadership for the love of inspiration and achievement.
- 25 Coaches, 2x a year, donate 1 hr/month. Each coach is partnered with a coachee for 1hr/month over a 6-month period.
- Coaches are certified.
- Coachees are women with a growth mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Coachees are recruited from NFP organizations.
Leadership Presence: Online Training Program
Each coach is sponsored by CCI and enrolled in CCI Leadership Presence Online.
Women in Leadership Masterclass: Power Up Your Presence
At the 3-month and 6-month mark, coaches attend a Women in Leadership Workshop.
Online training and workshops also available to coaches
Inquire for more information.
PRIMARY CHARITABLE PARTNER
Helping women with microfinancing globally
The sustainable solution to eradicating chronic and ultra-poverty.
A world in which all have the opportunity to achieve a life free from poverty, with dignity and purpose.
By providing financial solutions and training, we empower people living in poverty to transform their lives, their children’s futures, and their communities.
The power of investing in women
Empowering women to become leaders and income providers
Opportunity focuses significant attention and resources on helping women because:
Cultural and legal inequities in many developing countries prevent women from accessing training, education and business opportunities
This means millions of women lack access to the basic necessities they need to be productive
They have few tools to prepare for unexpected events and expenses
This leaves them more vulnerable to poverty, forced labour and violence