What are Hogan Assessments?
Hogan Assessments are designed to examine personality from every angle. By measuring the bright side, dark side, and inside of personality, they provide the highest level of predictive validity in the industry. The assessments aim to fit your existing corporate strategy and span the entire employee lifecycle.
What Will Be Assessed
Choose from a variety of assessments, each designed to provide data about an individual’s personality and better predictive results.
- Hogan Personality Inventory
- Hogan Development Survey
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory
- Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory
How Your Organization Will Benefit
- Reduce Turnover – Identify performance risks before you hire a candidate
- Hire the Best – Instantly eliminate unqualified candidates and uncover the best
- Go Beyond Resumes – Explore strengths, performance risks, and values
- Connect the Dots – Learn how candidates approach problems and think tactically
- Maximize Value – Spend less time administrating and more time developing
- Play the Long Game – Use individual development to achieve sustainable growth
- Increase Efficiency – Streamline processes with easy-to-use self-guided reports
- Unify Objectives – Create targeted development plans aligned with corporate goals
Get Started Today
Cost: Contact Us
- Private debrief