Women in Leadership Masterclass:
Power Up Your Presence
Get ready to step into your power with confidence, authenticity and “presence”. This 16-hour workshop is a transformative, high-impact program that’s been delivered to women* in leadership positions across various industries. Inclusive and interactive, participants will learn how to own their voice, project confidence, rise above barriers, accelerate their career and much more. This workshop is for women who want to enhance their professional influence and impact as a leader.
Who It's For
This workshop is designed for women* in business who want to enhance their leadership skills and professional influence including:
- High-potential and emerging leaders
- Senior management
- Established leaders
*This program offers a safe and open space for transgender and non-binary people. We work together to create an inclusive experience.
What Participants You Will Learn
During this masterclass, participants explore:
- What Leadership Presence is and the importance of being intentional in how you think, act, react and interact in everyday workplace situations.
- How to project confidence, own your opinions and decisions, and speak up so people listen.
- How to interrupt self-doubt, overcome imposter syndrome, and self-advocate with ease.
- How to rise above the myths and stereotypes of gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, and generation to help navigate difficult moments and combat workplace bias.
- How to use emotional intelligence to show up with curiosity and consideration for others’ perspectives, drive results, and manage stress and pressure.
- How to effectively address micro-aggression and everyday slights rooted in bias.
- Micro-presence missteps that could dilute women’s presence, with strategies to mitigate this.
- What some practical tools and strategies are that allow women to play big, amplify other women’s voices, and practice ally-ship.
- Master a personal mindset including self-advocacy
- Overcome self-doubt
- Build an authentic leadership brand
2. Stepping into Your Power: Why Not Now
- Understanding body language: the silent signals critical to both confidence and reading people
- Speaking with impact: presentation training including how to structure and deliver a key message, build proper notes, stay on message, develop stage and boardroom presence and handle questions concisely
- Establishing a personal voice and communication style: mitigate undermining communication habits, speak assertively, navigate and rise above stereotypes to mitigate bias in the moment
3. Fuelling Your Power: Why It Matters
- Strategies to boost participants’ personal well-being in order to self-regulate, manage stress, set boundaries and lead under pressure
- Learning to thrive, not simply just survive
4. Bringing it All Together: Dare to Thrive
- Build a concrete action plan for continued personal growth
Have a Question?
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Why You Should Attend
- Have you ever been told you are too likeable or too aggressive? Too soft or too tough?
- Have you ever lost your voice and later in the day thought, “I wish I’d said…?”
- Do you have trouble speaking up for yourself and communicating your needs to others?
- Do you ever find yourself overcome with self-doubt? Do you hold back from raising your hand to take on a project, throwing your hat in the ring for a role, sharing your opinion at meetings, or pursuing a business opportunity?
- Do you lose your audience when responding to a question or presenting your ideas?
- Do you have difficulty self-advocating or championing yourself?
- Do you find it difficult to set healthy hustle-boundaries and say no?
- Do you struggle with staying calm and collected under pressure and stress?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone. Our Women in Leadership Masterclass provides practical strategies and tools to help you step into your power with confidence.
What To Expect
Women are shaped by unique experiences and intersecting identities, so it is important to recognize and address the divergent challenges and barriers they face. Our Women in Leadership Masterclass is training created by women for women. This masterclass provides interactive training and a safe space to share stories, experiences and learn from one other. Experience a journey of self-discovery and reflection, resulting in strengthened performance and confidence.
What You'll Receive
- Women in Leadership Masterclass workbook
- Exclusive participant package (mailed to you) that includes a printed copy of the workbook, exercise handouts, assessment tools and more*
- Digital badge that can be shared to your LinkedIn account
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.