Building an Empowered Mindset is a journey towards stepping into your power. It’s about showing up for yourself and others by taking a set of actions, steps, choices and course corrections towards acknowledging and accepting your humanness. It’s about learning how to trust yourself and practice bravery.
At times, we can camouflage our thoughts and opinions in many unconscious ways that dilute our effectiveness. We may use language that is self-diminishing and that can make us sound unsure of ourselves.
The goal is not for us to sound more like men. The goal is for women to develop their own unique and authentic voice and point of view while being intentional about how we are coming across to those we want to influence and work with.
To speak with conviction, we have to know our material; we have to believe in our message; and we have to be prepared to take the risk that people might not agree with us. Now more than ever, it’s important to approach each day intentionally.
During this 4-part (8-hour) interactive workshop, our expert facilitator will deliver high-impact content that’s tailored to your business and aligned with your strategy.
The Empowered Mindset workshop consists of three pillars that focus on:
- Purpose, Presence & Power
- Leadership presence, body language and conquering confidence
- Re-claiming your voice and stepping into your power
- Growth vs. fixed mindset
- Building resilience
- Developing your leadership journey
- The Confidence Climb
- How you show up
- Building and practicing confidence
- Grappling with self-doubt
- Mastering your mindset
- Developing your personal brand
- Speaking Up & Developing Resilience
- Speaking with impact
- Assertiveness vs. aggressiveness
- Interrupting bias and microaggression
- Managing your energy and triggers
- RISE model
- Healthy mind platter and boundaries
Who It's For
This workshop can be customized for all levels:
- C-Suite executives
- Senior leaders and managers
- High potentials
*This program offers a safe and open space for women, transgender and non-binary people. We work together to create an inclusive experience.
What Participants Will Learn
- The importance of developing Executive Presence for career progression and leadership development
- A greater understanding of how we show up and how our actions can diminish our confidence
- How to address self-doubt and the imposter syndrome
- Strategies for developing greater confidence and self-advocacy
- How to make your work visible
- Where to begin with mentorship, sponsorship and allyship
- How to develop a roadmap for individual success
What to Expect
This workshop is designed to connect, engage and stimulate participant involvement. It offers a collaborative approach based on conversation and dialogue, and integrates interactive training techniques that come from the science of neuroleadership.
Our workshops are interactive, open to all and are designed to bring about actionable results. We address sensitive and important issues in a welcoming and inclusive space.
Learn More or
Get a Quote Now
If you want to lift up humanity, empower women. It is the most comprehensive, pervasive, high-leverage investment you can make in human beings.
The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World
What Participants Will Receive
The workshop is highly interactive and includes:
- A workbook is designed for participants to reference and use during the breakout sessions
- Engaging videos (~9) and activities (~20) that put learning into practice
- An integrative, experiential approach informed by the latest research from Catalyst, McKinsey, Harvard, Dr. Georgette Zinaty’s own doctoral research and more
How Your Organization Will Benefit
CCI’s Empowered Mindset workshop is aimed at a corporate audience, and is intended to support, complement or kickstart your internal initiatives. The topics and materials are applicable to a broad cross-section of job functions and roles, and many workshop topics can be taken by anyone within your network — from front-line staff to the CEO.