Women Leadership Training | Power Up Your Presence
Who It’s ForThis workshop is designed for women* in business who want to enhance their leadership skills and professional influence including:
- High-potential and emerging leaders
- Senior management
- Established leaders
What Participants You Will LearnDuring this masterclass, participants explore:
- What Leadership Presence is and the importance of being intentional in how you think, act, react and interact in everyday workplace situations.
- How to project confidence, own your opinions and decisions, and speak up so people listen.
- How to interrupt self-doubt, overcome imposter syndrome, and self-advocate with ease.
- How to rise above the myths and stereotypes of gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, and generation to help navigate difficult moments and combat workplace bias.
- How to use emotional intelligence to show up with curiosity and consideration for others’ perspectives, drive results, and manage stress and pressure.
- How to effectively address micro-aggression and everyday slights rooted in bias.
- Micro-presence missteps that could dilute women’s presence, with strategies to mitigate this.
- What some practical tools and strategies are that allow women to play big, amplify other women’s voices, and practice ally-ship.
- Master a personal mindset including self-advocacy
- Overcome self-doubt
- Build an authentic leadership brand
- Understanding body language: the silent signals critical to both confidence and reading people
- Speaking with impact: presentation training including how to structure and deliver a key message, build proper notes, stay on message, develop stage and boardroom presence and handle questions concisely
- Establishing a personal voice and communication style: mitigate undermining communication habits, speak assertively, navigate and rise above stereotypes to mitigate bias in the moment
- Strategies to boost participants’ personal well-being in order to self-regulate, manage stress, set boundaries and lead under pressure
- Learning to thrive, not simply just survive
- Build a concrete action plan for continued personal growth
Why You Should Attend
- Have you ever been told you are too likeable or too aggressive? Too soft or too tough?
- Have you ever lost your voice and later in the day thought, “I wish I’d said…?”
- Do you have trouble speaking up for yourself and communicating your needs to others?
- Do you ever find yourself overcome with self-doubt? Do you hold back from raising your hand to take on a project, throwing your hat in the ring for a role, sharing your opinion at meetings, or pursuing a business opportunity?
- Do you lose your audience when responding to a question or presenting your ideas?
- Do you have difficulty self-advocating or championing yourself?
- Do you find it difficult to set healthy hustle-boundaries and say no?
- Do you struggle with staying calm and collected under pressure and stress?
What To ExpectWomen are shaped by unique experiences and intersecting identities, so it is important to recognize and address the divergent challenges and barriers they face. Our Women in Leadership Masterclass is training created by women for women. This masterclass provides interactive training and a safe space to share stories, experiences and learn from one other. Experience a journey of self-discovery and reflection, resulting in strengthened performance and confidence.
What You’ll Receive
- Women in Leadership Masterclass workbook
- Exclusive participant package (mailed to you) that includes a printed copy of the workbook, exercise handouts, assessment tools and more*
- Digital badge that can be shared to your LinkedIn account
What You Will Learn
Daring leadership is a collection of four courage skill sets that are 100% teachable, measurable, and observable. In this program, you will develop the skills it takes to do brave work, have tough conversations and show up with your whole heart.
The Dare to Lead™ training program is divided into four learning modules:
- Rumbling with Vulnerability – Learn how to face risk, uncertainty, and tough conversations with courage, clarity, and empathy.
- Living Into Your Values – Identify what you stand for and how to show up from a place of integrity every day.
- Braving Trust – Discover how to build meaningful and authentic connections with your teams, colleagues and customers so you can work together from a foundation of trust.
- Learning to Rise – Become aware of your emotions and stories and learn how to show up and lead with courage – even when faced with failure, disappointment, and setbacks.
What to Expect
This 24-hour program is highly interactive and is based on Brené Brown’s approach to empowering people, which focuses on finding common ground with others, believing everyone has power to make a difference, and feeling grounded by a strong sense of self-worth.
What You'll Receive
- Dare to Lead™ workbook
- Exclusive Brené Brown videos
- Instruction from a certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
- A Dare to Lead™ Certificate of Completion
- An invitation to join the Dare to Lead™ Alumni LinkedIn group
- A network of peers who will join you in the Dare to Lead™ Community
Ready to become a braver, more daring leader? Discover the online Brené Brown Dare to Lead workshop. Contact us below for enrolment.
Have a Question?
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.