Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence Training
Who It’s For
- C-Suite Executives
- Senior Leaders
- High potentials
What You Will LearnCovering four key pillars, this online leadership skills development training provides an engaging and effective learning experience: 1. How to Nail First Impressions
- The 4 variables of first impressions
- Mastering body language and non-verbal cues
- How to give an impactful presentation
- How to have difficult conversations
- How to command a room and network with impact
- Developing your personal brand
- Managing virtual communications and online presence
- Identifying your leadership style
- The truth behind mindful and inclusive leadership
- How to develop emotional intelligence
- Navigating office politics
- Creating an action & commitment plan to apply your learnings What to Expect
What You’ll Receive
- Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence workbook
- Exclusive participant package (mailed to you) that includes a printed copy of the workbook, exercise handouts, assessment tools and more*
- Digital badge that can be shared to your LinkedIn account
What You Will Learn
Daring leadership is a collection of four courage skill sets that are 100% teachable, measurable, and observable. In this program, you will develop the skills it takes to do brave work, have tough conversations and show up with your whole heart.
The Dare to Lead™ training program is divided into four learning modules:
- Rumbling with Vulnerability – Learn how to face risk, uncertainty, and tough conversations with courage, clarity, and empathy.
- Living Into Your Values – Identify what you stand for and how to show up from a place of integrity every day.
- Braving Trust – Discover how to build meaningful and authentic connections with your teams, colleagues and customers so you can work together from a foundation of trust.
- Learning to Rise – Become aware of your emotions and stories and learn how to show up and lead with courage – even when faced with failure, disappointment, and setbacks.
What to Expect
This 24-hour program is highly interactive and is based on Brené Brown’s approach to empowering people, which focuses on finding common ground with others, believing everyone has power to make a difference, and feeling grounded by a strong sense of self-worth.
What You'll Receive
- Dare to Lead™ workbook
- Exclusive Brené Brown videos
- Instruction from a certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
- A Dare to Lead™ Certificate of Completion
- An invitation to join the Dare to Lead™ Alumni LinkedIn group
- A network of peers who will join you in the Dare to Lead™ Community
Ready to become a braver, more daring leader? Discover the online Brené Brown Dare to Lead workshop. Contact us below for enrolment.
Have a Question?
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.