Diversity & Inclusion
Creating an inclusive organization requires leadership founded upon humility, vulnerability, courage and accountability. During this interactive workshop, you will learn what diversity, equality and inclusion means in today's workplace, how to identify and mitigate bias, how to create psychological safety, how to promote allyship and much more. Walk away with knowledge and understanding you can implement to create more inclusive, diverse and welcoming environments.
Who It's For
This program is designed for:
- C-Suite Executives
- Senior Leaders
- High potentials
What You Will Learn
In this program, you will discover:
- What diversity, equality and inclusion means in today’s workplace
- What exactly an unconscious/implicit bias is
- How our brains and socialization affects bias
- The four types of bias and how to recognize and mitigate them
- The SEEDS Model™* and its impact on our world and others, including: socialization, intersectionality and good people fighting bias
- How to address our own blind spots
- How to create the tools and forums that promote collective growth and success
- How to implement a toolkit for psychology safety
- How to make the case for diversity and inclusion and why it’s a win-win
- How to foster championship and allyship
*Source: Neuroleadership Institute
What to Expect
Through highly interactive sessions, our trained facilitators will encourage you to develop new ways of thinking about diversity and inclusion. Using proven techniques, you will have the opportunity to practice, discuss and reflect on your learning experiences in a safe environment. You will also set personal goals for continued development.
What You'll Receive
- Diversity & Inclusion workbook
Have a Question?
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.