Mentor aspiring leaders across every organizational level: To exemplify compelling and lasting Executive Presence in alignment with the essence of the corporate brand; to establish their own personal EP imprint by defining and refining their personal strengths.
Our Core Values
Authenticity – Self-awareness of personal strengths, in synchrony with EP Training leads to developing truly authentic presence
Respect – Honor privately and publicly the rules, standards, norms and nuances of organizational, societal and relational culture
Trust – Absolute confidence in expectations regarding individuals, services and products
Confidentiality – All information is private and confidential
Caring – Sincere desire for people to succeed through their own unique qualities
Our Core Promise
We are committed to help corporations, organizations and institutions:
Elevate talent for overall better business performance
Assist with succession planning by preparing high potentials for upward mobility
Increase employee engagement to discourage turnover
Improve and strengthen relationships across organizational levels and with clients and customers
Enhance the firm’s reputation
What does an organization gain from our Executive Presence System Training Program?
10 Powerful Reasons
1. EP training enables leaders to:
- Identify and develop the next generation of leaders by pinpointing specific factors holding individuals back.
- Assess the steps for development, including presence.
- Determine the level, or absence of presence.
2. EP training demystifies what presence is and conveys that it can, indeed, be developed:
- Staff discovers that feedback and training are empowering.
3. Today, leadership is more complex:
- EP training demonstrates how to use self-discipline to remain centered and calm, when faced with chaos and ambiguity.
4. EP training equips High Potentials to reach the next level by providing an actual system to negotiate unfamiliar territory including:
- Navigating political waters
5. EP training focuses on changing fundamental behaviors to achieve more rewarding communications, for example, how, and what people say:
- For example, how, and what people say.
6. EP training provides a return on investment through talent retention:
- When employees understand the corporate culture and learn to read between the lines, they become more valuable within the organization
7. EP training identifies people previously not perceived as potential leaders, as they learn to:
- Carry greater influence in meetings
- Speak convincingly to large groups
- Interact more effectively with clients
8. EEP training reinforces the opportunities to promote from within by tweaking managers’ behaviors to:
- Become more impactful with their teams
- Unlock a previously hidden inner power
- Move more quickly to senior roles
9. EP training elevates an organization’s brand when:
- People update their online profiles on social media sites
10. People appreciate the investment an organization makes in them and:
- Encourage their professional and personal growth
- Stimulates a better organizational climate
For more information
Contact Corporate Class Inc.
416-967-1221 Ext 107