Fostering ethical values and good judgement
- You have well-defined values understood by all.
Promoting creative conversation and rapport
- You genuinely try to look at matters from the other person’s perspective.
Sharing engaging and compelling vision
- You create a plan of action for realizing the vision.
- You are at ease advocating for yourself.
Maintaining a Conversation
- You usually listen more than you talk.
Working a room
- You are always prepared before going to a social event.
Striving for focussed, high quality online communication
- You turn off and avoid your phone during meetings and social engagements .
Demonstrating on-stage presence
- You speak clearly, concisely, and succinctly.
Conveying and reading body language
- You are effective at reading people.
Conducting a Business Meal
- You are aware of the appropriate time to talk business.
Fostering efficiency through technology
- You leverage technology to boost productivity.
Maintaining a customer centric orientation
- You motivate people to provide outstanding customer service.
- You ensure that business outcomes deliver long-term value.
Cultural Awareness and Inclusion
Promoting the success of others
- You allow others to make decisions.
Building a global mindset
- You effectively adapt to meet the changing demands of a global environment.
Embracing the power of diversity
- You value the views and opinions of others.
Mastering emotional intelligence
- You create an optimistic “can do” atmosphere.
Fostering the development of staff
- You offer timely and constructive feedback .
Building Collaboration and Networking
- You network with others to accomplish goals .
Promoting team alliances
- You willingly accept guidance from those with more expertise.
Maintaining a polished Image
- You have a positive reputation within the workplace.
- You are a good decision maker.
Creating first impressions
- You are liked by most people.
Maintains self-control and a desire to thrive
- You are a self-assured leader.
Identifying new horizons and chances
- You encourage others to think ahead, and not just focus on current goals.
- You demonstrate flexibility and adaptability .
- Your main strengths are…
- The one word that describes yourself best…
- Additional comments you would like to include…