Korn Ferry Leadership Architect Tool
What is the Korn Ferry Leadership Architect Tool?
The Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ tool provides a simple yet comprehensive approach to creating Individual Development Plans. Designed for 21st century leaders, the tools identify critical skills needed for individual and organizational success.
What the Tool Does
Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ tool helps you align talent, activate strategy and build a solid foundation for sustained talent advantage. The competencies listed in the tool come from years of extensive research and represent clusters of personal characteristics for performance dimensions.
- Competency Modelling – Articulate which skills are mission critical for a particular role, department, level or organization.
- Selection – Identify which competencies are “price of admission” and which are differentiating for a different role.
- Development – Assess skill level for the purpose of development.
- Performance – Assess performance formally or informally.
- Achieve Higher Levels – Help individuals achieve higher levels of contribution for specific competencies.
How Your Organization Will Benefit
- Learn to identify the critical competencies for improvement
- Benchmark best practices for development
- Create a customized plan that is simple and effective
- Identify top career stallers and stoppers
- Work together to create a plan based on the need, feedback, situation and context.
Get Started Today
Cost: $2,375 USD per person
- 4-hour private debrief
- Assessment materials shipped to your location:
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ FYI® For Your Improvement manual
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Global Competency Framework
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Sort Cards
- Korn Ferry Paths to Improvement book