PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
These Workshops are open-to-the-public, based on availability.
Our facilitation methods utilize Neuroleadership – scientific, brain-based coaching techniques. This cutting-edge approach uses neuroscience research to channel participants’ brainpower, and directly increase their self-awareness of how the brain impacts leadership behaviors.
When people understand how the brain drives emotions, and even success and failure, they become more committed to discovering their own leadership capabilities – to working smarter.
Attention Corporate Trainers:
1. EXECUTIVE PRESENCE 2-DAY WORKSHOP
Examine the building blocks ofExecutive Presence, today’s universally recognized membership card to the C-suite. Limited to 12-participants.
The focus of this workshop is the combination of skills and capabilities required by aspiring leaders for advancement – and continuous upward mobility.
New supplement! Neuroleadership and The Executive Brain
We use brain-based coaching techniques develop by the Neuroleadership Institute to improve performance. When people understand how the brain prioritizes, multitasks, solves problems and facilitates change – they make the vital connection between neuroscience and organizational practice and performance.
- Introduction to Executive Presence and First Impressions:
Develop a genuine Executive Presence
- Communication Skills: Body Language, Presentation Skills, Networking
Build authentic relationships with clients and colleagues
- Executive Workplace Best Practices:
Gravitas, Office Politics, Boardroom Savvy
- Professional Appearance:
The Look of Success – Dress to project leadership
- 16-Week Sustainability Program:
Optional add-on package available exclusively to Executive Presence 2-Day Workshop participants
2. LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT 2-DAY WORKSHOP
The focus of this workshop, exclusively for Team Leaders, is developing the skills and expertise to lead teams to greater productivity.
Team Leaders develop enhanced leadership capabilities to inspire, motivate and guide their teams to raise performance. Limited to 12-participants.
- The 5 Essential Leadership Keys:
Imperative to lead groups of people and achieve results
- Leadership Styles:
Analysis of multiple methods of leading – techniques, applications and strategies
Maintaining a flexible, supple mindset that adapts easily to change
- How to influence, persuade and convince people through reasoning
- 9-Month Sustainability Program:
Optional add-on package available exclusively to
Leadership Development 2-Day Workshop participants
3. PRESENTATION SKILLS 1-DAY WORKSHOP
Registration is limited to 6 participants and includes a 1-hour Personal Coaching Follow-up. Video Playback included.
- From formal presentations and conferences to impromptu meetings, participants learn to deliver on-point messages creatively, whether they’re speaking to groups, or one-on-one
- On Stage Presence:
Overcoming anxiety, effective use of body language and voice tonality
- Develop the techniques to:
Structure presentations for impact, bridge to key messages, ask for commitment, create proper notes to stay on message, use visual aids
4. EXECUTIVE PRESENCE ADVANCED 2-DAY WORKSHOP
Exclusively for previous Executive Presence Workshop attendees.Limited to 12-participants.
- The focus is a deeper exploration of Executive Presence, mandatory at senior leadership levels: Pre-work component included
- Micro-facial Expression Training:
Interpret microsecond facial shifts that betray genuine emotions – Detect clues that something is “off,” identify a concealed emotion, get to the truth faster, recognize the difference between what is being said — and what the speaker is really thinking
5. MY BIG IDEA™ 1-DAY WORKSHOP
Training for Goal Setting and Tracking
Learn how to achieve measurable results.
Establish personal development goals with our practical and comprehensive goal setting worksheet.
Discover how to:
- Identify and align personal and professional goals
- Measure results
- Achieve personal and professional fulfillment