EQ 360 Assessment
What You Will Learn
Daring leadership is a collection of four courage skill sets that are 100% teachable, measurable, and observable. In this program, you will develop the skills it takes to do brave work, have tough conversations and show up with your whole heart.
The Dare to Lead™ training program is divided into four learning modules:
- Rumbling with Vulnerability – Learn how to face risk, uncertainty, and tough conversations with courage, clarity, and empathy.
- Living Into Your Values – Identify what you stand for and how to show up from a place of integrity every day.
- Braving Trust – Discover how to build meaningful and authentic connections with your teams, colleagues and customers so you can work together from a foundation of trust.
- Learning to Rise – Become aware of your emotions and stories and learn how to show up and lead with courage – even when faced with failure, disappointment, and setbacks.
What to Expect
This 24-hour program is highly interactive and is based on Brené Brown’s approach to empowering people, which focuses on finding common ground with others, believing everyone has power to make a difference, and feeling grounded by a strong sense of self-worth.
What You'll Receive
- Dare to Lead™ workbook
- Exclusive Brené Brown videos
- Instruction from a certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
- A Dare to Lead™ Certificate of Completion
- An invitation to join the Dare to Lead™ Alumni LinkedIn group
- A network of peers who will join you in the Dare to Lead™ Community
Ready to become a braver, more daring leader? Discover the online Brené Brown Dare to Lead workshop. Contact us below for enrolment.
Have a Question?
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.