The anti-racism workshop is tailored to each audience, and is intended to support, complement, or kickstart your internal initiatives. The topics and materials are applicable to a broad cross-section of job functions and roles, and are aligned with your organizational mission and goals.
The Inclusion Paradigm: Anti-Racism Workshop
- Gain a greater understanding of bias, racism, implicit and explicit
- Enhance understanding of the how race and racism manifest in the workplace and
the live experiences of employees
- Practice applying a racial equity lens to scenarios related to race and racism
- Gain strategies for creating racial equity in the workplace
- Gain a greater sense of how our brains and socialization affect bias
- Case for Diversity and Inclusion: A Win-Win
- What does being a champion and ally mean?
- The dialogue needed to begin the integration
*Pre-session – Implicit Association Test completed by participants in advance
Changing and improving organizational culture stems from raising awareness, developing tools to address and support diversity, equity and inclusion. This starts by inclusive leadership that demonstrate humility, vulnerability, courage and accountability.
CCI’s anti-racism workshop is highly interactive and includes:
- A workbook aligned with the breakout sessions
- Excellent videos that address bias, racism, microaggressions, privilege
- Case studies and outcomes
- Workshop references current data from Catalyst, McKinsey, Harvard, Dr. Georgette Zinaty’s own doctoral research etc.
Contact us to learn more or get a quote.