Leadership Presence Masterclass: Power Up Your Presence
This transformative experience is designed for women preparing for advancement. Discover how to showcase your adeptness and dexterity in the workplace – and Power Up Your Presence.
Leadership Presence is the ability to:
- Connect authentically
- Build confidence
- Inspire and motivate people to act
Quite simply, it’s how you show up. There are many indicators that signal your Presence including how you:
- Command a room
- Persistently stay calm and collected in any situation
- Stand out when you speak
- Align your mind, body, and words
- Remain present and in the moment
Who Should Attend?
- High-Potential Performers
- Emerging Leaders
- Established Leaders
This Masterclass provides a unique roadmap for you to stretch and challenge your authentic self on a journey of self-discovery, reflection, and inspiration as you explore strategies to foster courage and confidence:
- The importance of being intentional about how you think, act, interact and react in everyday situations
- How to project confidence, own your decisions, and speak up so people listen
- Ways to avoid the micro-presence missteps that could dilute your presence
- Effectively deal with conflict
- Practical tools and strategies that allow you to think big
Core Program: 4 Modules
Each content-rich module features multiple options, designed to be customized according to organizational objectives:
1. The Power of Presence
The essential, multi-faceted elements that validate and affirm your Leadership Presence
2. The Confidence Climb
Conquering confidence through personal, authentic leadership branding
3. Stand Out When You Speak
Consistently communicate with authority, confidence, and expertise across diverse settings both formal and informal.
This comprehensive module offers three pivotal segments:
- Body Language – the silent signals critical to both translating and personally managing this unique language
- Establish your personal voice and communication style – effectively traverse and negotiate with other styles, navigate challenging conversations, develop deep listening strategies
- Speak with Impact – structure and deliver a key message, build proper notes, stay on message, develop stage presence and boardroom dexterity, handle questions concisely
Participants are videotaped during both a spontaneous self-introduction and short, prepared presentation. They receive immediate facilitator and peer feedback along with a link to their videos following the workshop.
4. Thriving, not simply Surviving
Strategies that boost your personal well-being to help you self-regulate, manage stress and lead under pressure
Download our Brochure:
Women in Leadership Masterclass:
Power Up Your Presence
Bringing it all Together
CCI provides an agenda for selected participants detailing the purpose and goals of the Masterclass – with links to selected reports to be completed prior to attending.
An important component of this program is the Pre-Workshop Activity Package, including a self-assessment tool that primes participants to fine-tune their leadership skills and lay the foundation for personal brand development.
Participants receive an All-inclusive Manual on Day One of the workshop. Highly interactive activities are used to reinforce content. During the roundup session on Day Two, our facilitators introduce 3 defining techniques to ensure participants bridge the gap between Leadership Presence training and actual application:
- Individual Presence SWOT Analysis
- Ladder of Accountability Evaluation
- Personal 1-2-3 Action Plan
Two Optional Assessments*
1. CCI Executive Presence and Leadership Development 360 Assessment
Our unique tool is designed to build communication skills, leadership qualities, team building skills and the full scope of competencies fundamental to women’s advancement within an organization. Available for an additional fee.
This assessment includes a 2.5-hour personal debrief, conducted during two sessions
2. EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Assessment
This tool measures the emotional and social skills people use to cope, communicate, forge workplace alliances and express empathy –
to determine emotional intelligence strengths and areas that require reinforcement. Available for an additional fee.
This assessment includes a 2.5-hour personal debrief, conducted during two sessions.
* Both feature an optional 2.5-hour personal debrief conducted during two sessions, for an additional fee
A powerful outcome of the program is the sense of community participants experience. Women come to the realization they don’t need to sacrifice their values or authenticity to achieve success.
Why PowerUp Your Presence?
What does it mean to have presence? What does it take to have presence?
For more information:
Contact Corporate Class Inc.
416-967-1221 Ext 107