Leadership Courses Toronto: Effective Leadership
90-minute, interactive training
What is Leadership?
“Leadership is about achieving success through others…”
This Course focuses on the essential Leadership Skills fundamental to leading teams to greater productivity:
- Effective Leadership Styles:
Analysis of multiple methods of leading– techniques, applications and strategies
Maintaining a flexible, supple mindset that adapts easily to change
- How to influence, persuade and convince people through reasoning
Wednesday 11 September 2019
2 to 3:30 P.M
Wednesday 20 May 2020
2 to 3:30 P.M
The 5 Keys to Leadership
This Course examines the defining characteristics of the 5 keys:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Motives and Values
- Leadership Styles
- Organizational Climate
- Goal Setting
The layering effect
Each of the 5 keys is significant and without question, impacts leadership – but in combination they function as a finely tuned instrument to effectively engage, inspire and stimulate teams to achieve more valuable results, As we examine these 5 components we begin to understand how the layering process builds a multi-faceted Effective Leadership:
- When leaders control their emotions by managing Emotional Intelligence, they enhance their ability to be heard and to influence.
- When leaders understand people’s motivations and values, what drives them, they make better connections.
- When leaders select the best leadership style for a given situation, they are more likely to realize desired outcomes.
- By creating a composite of these three components, leaders construct a positive work environment or climate, to produce increased output and effort that results in achieving goals.
For more information
Contact Corporate Class Inc.
416-967-1221 Ext 107