Presentation Skills: On Stage Presence
This Workshop trains participants to speak at their best: To stand out, engage, inspire and influence others whenever they speak. Registration is limited to 6 participants.
Standing out when you speak
We train you to make powerful presentations:
- To overcome anxiety
- To stand out when you speak
- To communicate your ideas
- To make your content memorable
Participants gain the confidence to walk into any kind of meeting, regardless of the audience, knowing that what they say will positively influence the outcome. From formal presentations and conferences to impromptu meetings, participants learn to deliver on-point messages creatively, whether they’re speaking to groups, or one-on-one.
This 1-Day Workshop provides presentation skills training across the multiple disciplines necessary for making compelling and engaging presentations.
Participants learn to:
- Communicate with influence by being themselves
- Structure a presentation for ultimate impact
- Maintain a powerful on-stage presence through body language and tonality
- Skillfully bridge to key messages
- Ask for commitment
- Develop proper notes to stay on message
- Effectively use visual aids and handouts
- Handle impromptu, unexpected situations
- Handle questions
- Be responsive and flexible to the changing needs of audiences
The Five Phases of Training
Learning to stand out when speaking is a physical skill. Just like learning to play golf or the piano, it takes practice. Spoken communication has everything to do with what you say and how you say it:
- Communication Style: How to say it in every situation, whether group sessions or one-on-one
- Presentation Structure: What to say – using a model that ensures presentations are impactful from beginning to end
- Techniques to stay on message: How to cover everything but never ramble again
- The golden rules of using visual aids to enhance presentations, including PowerPoint
- Leveraging these skills: How to put it all together
This essential coaching tool is used extensively throughout the workshop to ensure participants master the skills quickly and to maximum advantage. There is no additional charge.
If you plan to attend…
Each participant is asked to bring a short presentation comprising brief notes and not to exceed five minutes – there’s no need to perfect delivery.