My Big Idea™ Workshops: Training for Goal Setting and Tracking
Learn to develop Goal Setting and Tracking techniques with My Big Idea™ Workshops. Establish personal development goals with our practical and comprehensive goal setting worksheet.
Make your goals clear, focused and attainable. Corporate Class Inc. is pleased to introduce this program, created by Michele Bailey, President and Founder of My Big Idea™.
- What would your life be like if you had goals that provided clarity and a sense of purpose?
- What if you had a roadmap to align your personal and professional goals?
- What if you had a simple tool to keep these goals focused and measurable?
My Big Idea™ is an effective resource that facilitates a unique, manageable Goal Setting and Tracking process.
Goal Setting and Tracking
My Big Idea™ Workshop for Individuals
November 16, 2017, 8:30 am – 5 pm
REFLECT. REFUEL. RESULTS.
Location: Downtown Toronto
This Workshop includes:
- The MBI Story and an outline of the MBI Process
- The MBI Personal Workbook
- The MBI Smart goal setting worksheet system
- Completion of six worksheets, plus, an overview of how to complete remaining worksheets
- MBI Mind Map – A creative and visual representation of how to achieve your goals
- Gift of Gratitude Cards – Learn the importance of saying “thanks” to the individuals who are key to helping you achieve your goals
- Understanding interconnected goals
- Accountability Tracker
- Lunch and two coffee breaks
Minimum 6 participants
Registration Closes: November 10, 2017
For registration details please contact:
Corporate Class Inc.
Tel: 416-967-1221 Ext 107
Two workshop options: Teams or Individuals
There are two customized program streams: Professional and Personal.
Both are customized according to client objectives and designed to:
- Develop and sustain personal goals
- Stir reflection
- Refuel passion
- Achieve measurable results
Professional Workshops for Businesses, Organizations, and Teams
Professional Workshops are powerful, interactive experiences designed to ensure success becomes a habit. This corporate training provides professional development aligned to your organization’s goals. There are 4 program options designed for participating teams to discover how to:
- Develop and sustain professional goals
- Perform to its fullest
- Attain organizational goals
- Achieve work-life integration
Personal Workshops for Individuals
Personal Workshops for individuals are transformational experiences. There are 3 program options designed for participating teams to discover how to:
- Identify and align personal and professional goals
- Measure results
- Achieve personal and professional fulfillment
Created for Workshop participants as they work through their goal-setting program, these additional, elective “check-in” programs ensure goals are on track, and the journey continues with measurable results.
Diane Craig, President and Founder of Corporate Class Inc., is certified to facilitate both the Personal and Professional My Big Idea™Workshops. Diane may be contacted at:
Tel: 416-967-1221 Ext 101