Leadership Program for Women
October 24-25, 2019
Leadership Presence Masterclass: Power Up Your Presence
This program is exclusively for women leaders striving for advancement in today’s competitive marketplace. The focus is:
- Dexterity to thrive in demanding high-profile roles
- Ability to overcome the challenges women leaders face
- Sharper, more strategic decision-making expertise
- Agile communication skills
- Authentic leadership to rise to the top
Who Should Attend?
Women business professionals who aspire to lead including:
- High-potential Performers
- Senior Management
- Emerging Executives
- Established Leaders
Women leaders face common complications and obstacles. This Masterclass, created by women and for women, provides unique, interactive training that builds personal growth to stretch participants as they examine strategies to strengthen their confidence, courage and performance:
- Tactics and tools that encourage bigger thinking
- Communicate so people listen
- Techniques to prevent missteps that may dilute presence
- Deal effectively with conflict
- The importance of being intentional during workplace interactions – how to act and react
Core Program: 4 Modules
1. The Power of Presence
- The broad spectrum of essential elements that validate and affirm Leadership Presence from composure during challenging situations to commanding a room.
2. The Confidence Climb
- Conquering confidence through personal, authentic leadership branding
3. Stand Out When You Speak
- Consistently communicate with authority, confidence, and expertise across diverse settings both formal and informal.
4. Thriving, not simply Surviving
- Strategies to boost personal well-being to self-regulate, manage stress and lead under pressure.
Facilitator: Sandra Corelli, Vice President, Corporate Class Inc.
Prior to her appointment as Vice President in 2018, Sandra was a senior HR leader at a multinational financial institution, where she was accountable for delivering strategic HR initiatives.
Sandra is a compelling speaker, expert at conveying clear, insightful messages that steer results. Her ability to motivate and inspire spans the entire corporate spectrum – from leading teams and advising senior executives, to connecting with client groups.
She is a professional coach with Emotional Intelligence Certification in the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360.
Communication Skills Overview
This comprehensive module offers three pivotal segments:
- Body Language: the silent signals critical to both translating other people’s cues – and personally managing gestures, messages and tip-offs
- Personal voice and communication style – effectively bridge and negotiate with other styles, navigate challenging conversations, develop deep listening strategies
- Speak with Impact – structure and deliver a key message, build proper notes, stay on message, develop stage presence and boardroom dexterity, handle questions concisely
Participants are videotaped during two sessions: self-introduction and a short, prepared presentation. They receive immediate facilitator and peer feedback along with a link to their videos following the workshop.
Participants receive an agenda outlining the purpose and goals of the Masterclass – with links to selected reports for completion prior to attending.
The Pre-Workshop Activity Package includes a self-assessment tool that primes participants to:
- Fine-tune their leadership skills
- Lay the foundation for personal brand development.
All-inclusive Manual and Leadership Presence Techniques
Day One: Participants receive the all-inclusive manual. Highly interactive activities are used to reinforce content.
Day Two: During the roundup session, facilitators introduce three defining techniques to ensure participants bridge the gap between Leadership Presence training and actual application:
- Individual Presence SWOT Analysis
- Ladder of Accountability Evaluation
- Personal 1-2-3 Action Plan
Level the Playing Field of Leadership Opportunity:
Two Optional Assessments
- CCI Executive Presence and Leadership Development 360 Assessment
This tool is designed to build the full scope of competencies fundamental to women’s advancement within organizations: including communication skills, leadership qualities, team-building skills. Available for an additional fee – this assessment includes a 2.5-hour personal debrief, conducted over two sessions.
- EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Assessment
This tool determines emotional intelligence strengths and areas requiring reinforcement. It measures the emotional and social skills used to cope, communicate, forge workplace alliances and express empathy.
Available for an additional fee – this assessment includes a 2.5-hour personal debrief, conducted over two sessions.
Download our Brochure:
Women in Leadership Masterclass:
Power Up Your Presence