Dare to Lead™:
Armored vs Daring Leadership
Based on the Research of Brené Brown
Do you want to become a braver, more daring leader – whether in your job, life or community? Are you struggling to lead with confidence in this time of uncertainty? Do you admire the research and work of Brené Brown? If so, the Dare to Lead™ workshop is for you.
Who It's For
Dare to Lead™ is the ultimate playbook for developing brave leaders and courageous cultures. This program focuses on developing courage building skills to help individuals, teams, and organizations move from armored leadership to daring leadership. The session gives language, tools, and exercises to immediately put these skills to use. It’s learning and practice that requires brave work, tough conversations, and showing up with our whole hearts.
Based on the grounded theory research of Dr. Brené Brown, this Dare to Lead™ course is an interactive leadership workshop like you have never experienced before. It will teach you the skills of courage and provide operationalized tools that can change how you lead forever.
This 2-hour training workshop, led by Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator Terri Williams, will equip participants with language, tools, and exercises to put these skills into immediate practice.
What You Will Learn
- Understand and begin to utilize the metaphor of the arena to examine the challenges associated with feeling vulnerable
- Understand the role of courage and vulnerability in daring leadership
- Challenge old definitions and dispel myths surrounding the concept of vulnerability
- Recognize the armor that gets in the way of daring leadership
- Develop an understanding of the behaviours that characterize daring leadership as compared to armored leadership
Have a Question?
Your workshop on Leadership Presence provided great insights in helping us tackle some of our daily communication opportunities. The experience was engaging and interactive. The real life examples made it even more compelling. Thank you!
Director of Executive Search
and On Boarding,
Leadership Skills Development & Executive Presence
Leadership presence is neither elusive nor exclusive. In this highly-acclaimed workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to develop and master your “presence”.