Women in Leadership
Power Up Your Presence
When women are given support to step into their power with impact, authenticity and presence, everyone wins. This 2-day, customizable workshop is a transformative program that has been been delivered to women* in a number of Fortune 500 companies. Inclusive and interactive, participants learn how to own their voice, project confidence, rise above barriers, accelerate their career and much more. This workshop is for women who want to enhance their leadership skills and professional influence.
Who It's For
This workshop can be customized for all levels:
- High-potential and emerging leaders
- Senior management
- Established leaders
*This program offers a safe and open space for women, transgender and non-binary people. We work together to create an inclusive experience.
What Participants Will Learn
During this masterclass, participants explore:
- What “Leadership Presence” is and the importance of being intentional in how you think, act, react and interact in everyday workplace situations.
- How to project confidence, own your opinions and decisions, and speak up so people listen.
- How to interrupt self-doubt, overcome imposter syndrome, and self-advocate with ease.
- How to rise above the myths and stereotypes of gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, and generation to help navigate difficult moments and combat workplace bias.
- How to use emotional intelligence to show up with curiosity and consideration for others’ perspectives, drive results, and manage stress and pressure.
- How to effectively address micro-aggression and everyday slights rooted in bias.
- Micro-presence missteps that could dilute women’s presence, with strategies to mitigate this.
- What some practical tools and strategies are that allow women to play big, amplify other women’s voices, and practice ally-ship.
The program covers topics from 4 key pillars:
1. Calling on Your Inner Power: Why Not You
- Master a personal mindset including self-advocacy
- Overcome self-doubt
- Build an authentic leadership brand
2. Stepping into Your Power: Why Not Now
- Understanding body language: the silent signals critical to both confidence and reading people
- Speaking with impact: presentation training including how to structure and deliver a key message, build proper notes, stay on message, develop stage and boardroom presence and handle questions concisely
- Establishing a personal voice and communication style: mitigate undermining communication habits, speak assertively, navigate and rise above stereotypes to mitigate bias in the moment
3. Fueling Your Power: Why it Matters
- Strategies to boost participants’ personal well-being in order to self-regulate, manage stress, set boundaries and lead under pressure
- Learning to thrive, not simply just survive
4. Bringing it All Together: Dare To Thrive
- Build a concrete action plan for continued personal growth
Learn More or
Get a Quote Now
If you want to lift up humanity, empower women. It is the most comprehensive, pervasive, high-leverage investment you can make in human beings.
The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World
What to Expect
Our Women in Leadership Masterclass is training created by women for an inclusive audience. Women are shaped by unique experiences and intersecting identities, so it is imperative to recognize and address the divergent challenges and barriers they face. Designed to ensure measurable and lasting organizational impact, this masterclass provides interactive executive presence training for women in a safe environment where participants examine strategies to address common difficulties, challenges and obstacles. They experience a journey of self-discovery and reflection resulting in strengthened performance and confidence.
What Participants Will Receive
- Women in Leadership Masterclass workbook
- Exclusive participant package (mailed to participants) that includes a printed copy of the workbook, exercise handouts, assessment tools and more*
- Certification badge that can be shared digitally to participants’ LinkedIn account and other profiles
How Your Organization Will Benefit
Throughout the world across all sectors, women continue to be inadequately represented at every level of leadership. The report, Women in the Workplace 2019, compiled by McKinsey & Company and LeanIn.Org, acknowledges significant under-representation at each stratum and demonstrates the biggest obstacle women face happens early in the pipeline. To achieve gender parity within the ranks of senior leaders demands what the report identifies as “fixing this broken rung” that exists for women at the first step up to manager. Our Women in Leadership Masterclass offers an effective first step.
This masterclass is designed to:
- Prepare women for roles of greater influence
- Foster gender equity and inclusiveness
- Retain high-potential women and strengthen the leadership talent pipeline
- Create measurable and lasting organizational impact