Impeccable, or imperfect?
Consider a dinner invitation from your boss or even a prospective employer…
Are you ready?
Learn the rules – and make no mistake, there are rules. Understand what it takes to shake the anxiety and pressure of inexperience. Instead, create a great impression when you’re a guest – or hosting clients at a restaurant:
Your need-to-know Executive Dining Checklist
- Top 5 dining mistakes
- Who orders first, guest or host
- When to start eating
- When someone proposes a toast to you
- The right way to eat soup
- Handling flatware – American or Continental style
- The right way to hold a wine glass
- Wrists on the table or your lap
- As a guest, what to do if the bill is placed in front of you
Plus, how to eat difficult foods –
Work on these skills at home and they’ll become second nature – before an important event