We help leaders climb higher. Faster.
Close the gap between where you are – and where you know you belong.
For over 30-years, Corporate Class Inc. has been coaching aspiring professionals, senior leaders and C-Suite executives develop the leadership skills to advance.
See results sooner: Take your leadership skills to the next level
Today, effective leadership demands self-awareness. Part of this consciousness is realizing when coaching is required. Aspiring leaders at every level, and in every corporate environment typically face a diverse span of circumstances, often with complex overtones.
During personal, one-on-one sessions we coach people through challenging situations – and to deal with the day-to-day demands of leadership. From presentation skills and presentation training to controlling body language and dealing with demanding conversations – we cover every facet of leadership skills coaching.
We provide leadership skills coaching-solutions. We recognize:
“Leaders are made, they are not born.”
— Vince Lombardi, acclaimed American football coach
We specialize in Executive and Presence Coaching
You may have worked with a business coach, a life coach, a fitness coach, a spiritual coach?
Our coaching isn’t your typical type of coaching people have been getting for years. It is a multi-disciplinary approach using the latest findings in neuroleadership, the most innovative and effective method of coaching.
“Neuroleadership refers to the application of findings from neuroscience to the field of leadership.”
In the end, your presence is foundational to how you show up
How you elevate your impact in different situations and places.
The presence you bring to a room, to a conversation, on a stage, in the boardroom and in times of change or crisis.
Presence requires an alertness, focus, emotional and social intelligence. Your thoughts generate feelings and feelings generate actions and behavior.
- How do you control your thoughts?
- How do you manage your feelings?
- How do you react to those feelings?
- Do you recognize your triggers?
- How well do you listen?
- Do you make an effort to see things from other’s perspectives?
- Do you look for the positive in a negative situation or outcome?
- Are you satisfied with your level of influence?
- Do you communicate your message with clarity?
- Are you aware of the congruency between your tone of voice, words you use and your body language as a whole?
- Have you identified what it is in you that attracts people?
- Are you open to receiving feedback?
- Are your values clearly defined and communicated?
- How easy is it for you to connect with others?
- Do people easily trust you?
- Do you understand your leadership style and how to stretch it when necessary?
- What is your approach when dealing with complex problems?
- What is your process when making decisions?
- How do you navigate through office politics?
- How do you handle difficult conversations?
- What do you do to manage your energy?
- What is your ability to collaborate with others when you would prefer to work on a project by yourself?
- What do you do when someone robs you of your presence?
- Do you maintain a strong network?
- Do you create an inclusive environment?
Professional Development through Coaching
If all or any of the above are areas of professional development you wish to work on, presence coaching will help you overcome the barriers that might have kept you from becoming the leader you aspire to be.
You might have already reached a senior professional level. You know how to do the job, your technical skills are valued and recognized, now the game changer requires more, are you ready to invest in the next steps?
Arrange a personal consultation to discuss your coaching interests