Executive Presence for Emerging Leaders and High Potentials
“Performance, hard work, and sponsors get top talent recognized and promoted. But leadership potential isn’t enough to lever men and women into the executive suite. Leadership roles are given to those who also act the part.” — Center for Talent Innovation, New York City based think-tank, 2012
This Course addresses the diverse Executive Presence training requirements of designated employees with the potential for promotion. The emphasis is to provide essential leadership presence and business etiquette training skills to enhance their prospects for advancement within an organization.
Executive Presence Training is an important additive that works to retain top talent. It plays a multi-faceted role within every corporate culture:
- Equips prospective leaders to acquire the skills for promotion
- Facilitates ability to move fluidly through diverse internal sectors
- Accelerates advancement potential
CCI creates customized Executive Presence Training Courses to reflect each organization’s unique objectives and goals. The focus is to align an individual’s personal strengths with the essence of the corporate brand to develop authentic leadership presence.
From fundamental business etiquette training to more advanced subject matter, CCI develops each session’s focus and content according to targeted participants: Middle Management, New Professional, New Recruit.
The comprehensive range of topics includes:
- Introduction to Business Etiquette
- Motivating factors, “Why Business Etiquette?”
- Workplace Etiquette
- Social Communications Skills
- Introduction protocols – from a basic handshake to working a room
- Effective Communicate – Body Language training, small talk, conversation do’s and don’ts
- Boardroom protocols
- Business meals, dining with confidence
- Techno-communication skills
- How Appearance and grooming enhance Executive Presence
Introduction, Half-day, Full-day or 2-Day Workshop?
CCI recommends Course duration based on content and the extent of materials to be covered.