Well-Being in the Workplace
“A growing number of U.S. businesses are shifting focus from employee wellness programs to well-being initiatives – more comprehensive health and productivity programs that tackle elements such as the workforce’s emotional and mental health, social connectivity, financial education, sense of fulfillment on the job, and many other aspects.”
Corporate Well-Being Solutions
“In the face of major disruption across many industries and organizations, human-centric leadership and well-being have never been more important.”
— Post-Graduate Certification in Positive Psychology and Well-Being
“Throughout my career, as a talent specialist and corporate culture strategist, I’ve been on the front lines of many leadership and professional development innovations.
For over a decade, L&D experts have endorsed the merits of workplace Well-Being. Today, I see Well-Being programs gaining more traction as organizations discover their far-reaching benefits.
Across the corporate world, there is mounting recognition of the significant role Well-Being strategies contribute to workplace productivity. Enhanced physical and mental health, greater resiliency and more positive employee experiences leading to innovation – even reduced levels of stress – are all benefits of Well-Being initiatives designed to stimulate increased productivity.
Well-Being programs demonstrate that when people discover how to take care of themselves – to recharge physically and mentally:
- Their performance improves
- They become more resilient; they adopt more flexible attitudes
- They are able to relieve stress and focus on the work at hand
- They develop greater empathy to make positive, emotional connections with colleagues
- They are more collaborative and productive
- As leaders, they are aware of how to protect the psychological safety of their teams
Customized Well-Being Solutions for your organization
At Corporate Class, our customized Well-Being programs are structured to:
- Developmental, emotional and physical agility through the power of the mind-body connection
- Build resilience – equip people to adapt to change while maintaining productivity
- Integrate finely honed presence
- Deal with potential stress and negative emotions
- Create psychological safety
Our Three-Stage Process
The first step is to understand your organization’s Well-Being goals across the three stages: planning, introduction and assessment.
We work with you to build engagement techniques that strengthen the mental and emotional agility, central to team building.
Once defined, we map out strategies to address education and awareness tactics.
Customized content development with a dedicated consultant:
- Structured to reflect your goals and culture
- Short and long-term goals defined for each stage
- Across designated employee levels
- Consistent with your existing L&D approach
Evaluation and tracking:
- Ongoing results analyzed to maximize outcomes
Fitness and nutritional services, attuned to your specific corporate needs are available to supplement our Well-Being programs. Learn more about Our Team’s qualifications and expertise >
For more information
Contact Corporate Class Inc.
416-967-1221 Ext 107