- Attract top talent
- Boost the bottom line
- Keep key people from jumping ship
We’re excited to announce the release of our first White Paper. We developed it to explain how Executive Presence Training (EPT) escalates opportunities for individuals and teams – and benefits an organization’s bottom line.
Today, the corporate world is universally caught up in defining what comprises Executive Presence. Important? Yes, and we have some definite ideas about it; however, we wanted to showcase how EP Training connects corporate advantages with employee advancement. EPT encourages people to strive for achievement and aspire for advancement. This has a powerful impact on the bottom line.
Within every organization, it’s often tough to find relevant guidance, or figure out what EP training can do to address current conditions. Our objective was to provide easily accessible, useful information about the universal challenges facing talent decision makers today.
At Corporate Class, training is our business. We’ve spent years developing our EP System. What has changed since its inception is the diversity of applications.
This White Paper describes seven typical employee “situations” resolved through EPT, and resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes for employees and employers.
7 Diverse Applications of EP Training:
1. Attract and retain top talent
Challenge: Pinpoint the distinct training needs of new recruits
2. Reduce costly turnover
Challenge: Prevent a flight risk
3. Prepare high potentials for promotion
Challenge: Determine the evolving needs of prospective leaders
4. Accelerate women’s advancement
Challenge: Overcome career-limiting obstacles
5. Reinforce internal promotions
Challenge: Preempt setbacks for newly promoted leaders
6. Motivate the next generation of leaders
Challenge: Provide critical feedback to modify behavior
7. Strengthen leapfrog successions
Challenge: Identify and correct underperformance
The focus of EPT
Today, organizations increasingly recognize that investment in professional development not only leads to more loyal employees, who make greater efforts and are better prepared to advance, it also drives all the numbers in the right direction!
A brief overview of this White Paper:
- Examines the key goals of EPT
- Describes its six fundamental corporate evaluation benefits
- Explains the actual merits of EP training, how it accelerates and encourages advancement
- Discusses actual people we have encountered and outcomes we have experienced with many different teams and individuals
We invite you to download this complimentary White Paper
As always, we welome your feedback!