As a leader in your field, you may have already reached your professional goals to become a corporate executive, a senior manager or an influential entrepreneur. Yet as a high-achieving professional, you know that you can always do more and go farther. But how do you step beyond your plateau of success?
To really set yourself apart from the crowd and allow yourself to achieve higher goals, enhancing your Executive Presence is essential. And our new Executive Presence Workshops designed specifically for leaders and executives can help you to do just that.
With our next session just around the corner on September 17 and 18 in Toronto, there is no better time than the present to develop your own Executive Presence and find the tools to continue striving for success.
What will you achieve in our workshop?
Over the course of two full days, we will explore the core tenets of Executive Presence and how you can apply them to your own life and work. Once you have learned these skills and characteristics, you will be able to:
- Network with confidence – anywhere and with anyone
- Build trust and respect, and enhance and protect your reputation
- Attract clients, partners and other professional contacts
- Become more inspiring, more influential and more persuasive
- Achieve the next level in your career
These are just a few examples of the many ways in which you can improve your professional self by enhancing your Executive Presence.
What will we address in our workshop?
Through intensive training in small groups of 12 to 15 participants, we will address a full Executive Presence curriculum in just two days. For a full overview of our Executive Presence Program, click here. Highlights include:
- The fundamental elements of Executive Presence
- First Impressions: How they are created and how to make a great one
- Communicating through body language, conversations and presentations
- Working a room – from entrance to exit
- Virtual Presence and Protocol
All of our training sessions are interactive and hands-on, including a formal luncheon for training in business dining etiquette.
What are participants saying about our workshop?
We have received overwhelmingly good reviews from previous participants of the Executive Presence Workshop for Leaders and Executives. Our participants have told us:
- “The two-day training and subsequent assessment and coaching from Diane and Corporate Class have absolutely been a game-changer for me” – Bill Huffaker, Global Director of Talent Management and Acquisitions, Talent and Development, Human Resources, General Motors
- “So much more than I expected. So relevant and powerful” – Gina Hayden, VP Operations, Life Success Productions, Proctor Gallagher Institute
- “I learned a tremendous amount. All of you were so experienced, you had us all hanging on every word” – Marshall Will Williams, Program Director, TekPro Services
Our September session is filling up fast, so book now to ensure you will be part of the upcoming Executive Presence Workshop for Leaders and Executives. We look forward to meeting you in September, and to helping you reach your next professional level!