January is an exciting month for me and for anyone who wants to enhance and develop their business ideas, resources, and performance. At the end of the month I will present at the 2014 Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Conference; prior to the conference I will appear for the second time on the Bob Proctor Matrixx Event expert panel. I am honoured to present once again as part of this panel during the upcoming Matrixx event, January 18-23 in Toronto. This event is an extraordinary business opportunity for individuals and their organizations – here’s why.
What is the Bob Proctor Matrixx?
Bob Proctor is a world-renowned professional coach. He uses his knowledge and expertise to help others achieve their goals, reaching professionals across the globe through multiple media including the film The Secret, books, seminars, and individual coaching.
The Bob Proctor Matrixx is the most recent addition to this wealth of resources and provides an opportunity to learn in small group training sessions. The event, which occurs once every quarter, will be held next right here in Toronto from January 18-23. The full six-day training is intensive and rewarding, featuring Bob Proctor’s curriculum alongside an expert panel of coaches and consultants who can provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career goals. Not only do participants benefit from the lessons, they also build an impressive network during the training.
I am excited to join the Bob Proctor Matrixx expert panel for the second time. I look forward to teaching the importance of Executive Presence alongside a range of other tools and attributes that are essential for professional success.
What will the Expert Panel address?
The expert panel is an excellent and essential complement to the teachings of Bob Proctor. Members of the expert panel come from diverse backgrounds and careers, strategically selected so that Matrixx participants can leave the training with the most comprehensive set of skills possible. Members of the expert panel will share valuable advice and their unique expertise, including tips on communications, marketing, graphic design, copywriting, wellness, product development, branding, and more. With a broad set of new skills that draw from all these fields, participants will be ready to jump right in to their business goals after the training.
My focus in the expert panel will be on Executive Presence. I will introduce participants to the key components of Executive Presence and how it is essential to career advancement. By the end of the training, I will make sure that participants have definitive answers to the Executive Presence checklist and that they are on track to refining their Executive Presence.
For a sneak preview to my presentation, review the Executive Presence checklist and ask yourself now how your Executive Presence measures up to successful attitudes and behaviours:
- Do I make a memorable First Impression when I’m introduced?
- Do people want to meet me and gravitate toward me when I enter a room?
- Do I optimize social opportunities to mingle and interact with people I’m meeting for the first time?
- Do I converse easily with diverse groups of individuals and move from introductions and networking to making connections?
- Do I understand Body Language — both the silent signals I read in others and send, myself?
- Do I present business materials in an effective and persuasive way to potential clients or individual customers, with both large and small groups?
- Do I utilize the appropriate guidelines of electronic and virtual communications?
- Do I consistently project a professional image at business functions?
- Do I effectively use my appearance and clothing to achieve the greatest effect?
- Do I understand the protocols of being either host or guest at business meals, anywhere and with anyone?
How can you participate?
Ready to learn more and advance your own goals after reading this brief introduction to the Bob Proctor Matrixx? Check out the Bob Proctor Matrixx website to learn more. Hope to see you in January at this extraordinary event!