I was recently interviewed by Randall Craig of Professionally Speaking TV.
I’m excited to share the complete interview here where you’ll learn how I got into the realm of image and etiquette and about my love and passion for fashion.
From my journey on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, to becoming an instructor at a fashion designing school in Haute Couture to the Protocol School in Washington, D.C. – in less than an hour I offer many valuable tips and suggestions that you can benefit from and implement today!
You will learn:
- Body image tips for men and women
- How to look credible and trustworthy (with a real politician client example)
- How to wear clothes that are congruent with who you are
- How to project an appearance of somebody who is organized
- How to dress to present your very best
- The difference between fashion and style
- How to dress as per your body proportion
- Rules of dressing down for work or business
- Rules of makeup, hair colour and accessories
- Important dining etiquette rules
- How to shake hands…and much more!
If you liked what you saw please do share it below!