Become a Certified Executive Presence and Leadership Skills Trainer and Coach
In addition to CCI’s diverse range of Courses and Workshops for every corporate level, we provide EP training for professional consultants. We offer a designated classification of Programs that train-the-trainers. These Programs for professionals are designed to facilitate EP coaching expertise using intensive training techniques and materials.
Begin your career-changing journey now and download:
Executive Presence and Leadership Skills Certification ProgramDownload your comprehensive 8-page Guide
Certification Program for Individuals
Universal Gold Standard for Executive Presence and Leadership Skills Training
Train to become a Certified trainer and coach with Corporate Class Inc.’s Executive Presence and Leadership Skills Training System. Gain the credentials and qualifications to provide leadership skills training across the corporate spectrum, to individuals and groups. Corporate Class Inc. offers this Certification Program as a turnkey corporate training system to independent, professional consultants including:
- Personal Development Coaches
- HR Specialists
- Independent Consultants
Our Executive Presence and Leadership Skills Training System is an established, highly recognized brand with a proven international track record.
Recognized internationally as the Universal Gold Standard for Executive Presence Training
Our Licensee Program provides:
- Enhanced credibility to build a clientele base with high-profile institutions including Fortune 500 companies
- International credentials recognized across a range of industries
- Choice of training packages based on targeted clientele
Colleague, Washington, DC
“The presentation materials are absolutely first-class. There’s a powerful engagement factor that attracts business professionals across all levels, so I can present to an extraordinarily diverse range of people… Read More >
Exclusive territory available
To ensure Licensees have exclusive rights within North American or International Territories, CCI caps the number of candidates.
8-Solid Days of One-on-One Training
Seasoned CCI team members ensure every Licensee-in-Training achieves the confidence and skills to become a successful Executive Presence Coach. There are over 50-hours of personal coaching, plus, extensive training materials, included.
As Licensees, individuals receive the immediate recognition required to build their own corporate client networks to:
- Break into the profitable corporate world
- Open doors to Fortune 500 companies
- See results and profits in a matter of weeks
CCI’s role: Guide Licensees to Profitability
What sets our Licensee Program apart is its detail, extensive support tools and our one-on-one counseling. The Program includes all the training and manuals required for immediate start-up.
What’s included in the Licensee Program?
During more than 50-hours of one-on-one personal coaching, every Licensee-in-Training receives private instruction in 4 inter-related categories.
- Executive Presence System PowerPoint Presentation comprising over 400 slides
- Accompanying Trainer’s Guide, Participant’s Manual and Practice
- Program Pre-orientation forms: Memo to Management and Participant Profile
- Executive Presence System Self-Assessment Tool access
- Accompanying Scorecard & Questionnaire for both teams and individual participants
- STEP Profile access
- Executive Dining Etiquette downloadable program
- Course curriculum for interactive workshops
4. New Business Development
Proposal templates for:
- Private Consultation
- Group Workshop
- Sample Contract Agreement for Licensee and Licensee’s client
Extensive ongoing support
The Follow-up package includes:
- Announcement of association through Online Press Release and Newsletter
- Licensee’s profile on CCI’s website
- Link exchange between Licensee and CCI website
- List of credible business suppliers available to work virtually with Licensees, virtually
For more information
Contact Corporate Class Inc.
416-967-1221 Ext 107
After my whirlwind training session in Toronto, I returned home confident that with my newly acquired expertise, I was bringing significant added value to my business. And that was exactly the case — my clients are thrilled.
As the first person to bring Executive Presence training to Europe not surprisingly, my clients are young, aspiring leaders, current leaders, and top-level business professionals. Having a well-established business and two kids at home, traveling to another continent presents a challenge – but what an extraordinary and rewarding journey it’s been!
The presentation materials are absolutely first-class. There’s a powerful engagement factor that attracts business professionals across all levels, so I can present to an extraordinarily diverse range of people CCI’s techniques for mentoring interactive sessions immediately put participants at ease.
The materials are thorough — even potentially delicate issues are resolved with grace. The Trainer’s Manual is so comprehensive it’s like a Master-Class textbook for executives. I especially like the adaptability factor; I can adjust the timing and cover all the key points to accommodate unexpected scheduling changes.
The Executive Presence System is easily understood and assimilated by everyone I’ve ever coached. Even participants only part way up the learning curve are motivated to continue their journey. The range of material covered is exceptional. This is a key factor for me because with every session, I find participants consistently want more and more information. They genuinely look forward to each session.