“Top jobs are given to those who also look and act the part, who manifest executive presence.”
— HBR, Sylvia Ann Hewlitt
1. Three-Stage Assessment Tool
- EP Self-assessment Report: Stage 1
- EP360° ™ Report: Stage 2
- Debriefing Sessions: Stage 3
Easy to understand, easy to implement results
Corporate Class Inc. developed our exclusive Three-Stage Assessment Tool in collaboration with the Business Psychology team at Self Management Group, the recognized leader in talent management solutions. The process reports individual Executive Presence strengths and the result is a practical report with immediate application.
Self-assessment Report: Stage 1
The first stage is subjective. This is an opportunity for individuals to evaluate their own Executive Presence and receive comprehensive feedback in an easy-to-understand report.
The Self-assessment addresses the 4-pillars of Executive Presence with a series of questions to establish each individual’s EP strengths and comprehension, versus growth opportunities.
The clarity and easy-to-follow format produce a stimulating, constructive result to encourage participant follow-through.
Assessment topics are divided into 2 categories:
- Skill-set questions, for example – the ability to facilitate meetings; make presentations; network and work a room
- Personal traits, confidence, decisiveness, emotional intelligence, vision
Separate evaluation report for each topic
Efficient, clear and to-the-point, each report:
- Rates the individual
- Provides an overview of the individual’s comprehension of the topic
- Offers 3 or 4 Developmental Suggestions
Fee: Self-assessment Report and Evaluation
Click Here to Register
EP360° ™ Report: Stage 2
This comprehensive assessment provides confidential, anonymous observations about the individual. Respondents make their evaluations on the same topics as the Self-assessment, plus additional questions, to provide an insightful instrument for improved Personal Brand and Reputation management. The EP360° ™ Report appraises:
- Executive Presence strengths and weaknesses
- Workplace behavior
- Personal traits – decisiveness, emotional control, etc.
It’s designed to accommodate up to 100 respondents – we recommend a minimum of 30 – across the individual’s spectrum of connections and associates including:
- Managers and supervisors
- Direct reports
- Co-workers, colleagues, and peers
- Friends and family
The process is straightforward and uncomplicated. Respondents are pleased to take part. It’s easy to report, resulting in high conversion rates.
The process tabulates their feedback to produce a final report that indicates the combined responses of each respondent group, for every topic in graph form: Coherent charts clearly compare the results from each group and how they relate to the Self-assessment evaluations.
Two inclusive evaluation reports:
Leadership Development Feedback and Coaching Guide
These reports provide recommendations regarding the individual’s:
- Action plan – what to continue doing, what to cut back
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Top 10 Brand Attributes
Fee: EP360° ™ Report and Self-assessment
Click Here to Register
Debriefing Sessions: Stage 3
CCI provides 2.5 hours of private debriefing conducted over 2 sessions – 1.5 hours and 1 hour. The sessions work on multiple levels and are specifically targeted to:
- “Read between the lines” of respondents’ comments to encourage continued professional development
- Evaluate what the individual believes is missing – what’s preventing advancement to the next level, plus, how to address these inequities and move forward