Barbara O’Malley, Principal and Chief Strategist at Exec Advance LLC, St. Louis, MI, is an accredited Colleague of Corporate Class Inc. As a specialist in the Executive Presence System, Barbara provides training and coaching to organizations within the greater St. Louis area and to her clients around the world. Her expertise in Executive Presence addresses training for every corporate level from C-Suite to new professionals.
Barbara has over 20 years’ experience as a strategic communications and marketing consultant and practitioner in corporate, non-profit and government sectors. She has spent more than 10 years in public and private higher education institutions working with business leaders to reimagine and redesign marketing communication units to adapt to changing technologies, industries, markets and consumer preferences.
In conjunction with the Corporate Class EP System, Exec Advance LLC offers an extensive range of program and workshop options for organizations and individuals.
There are numerous choices for customized training to reflect corporate culture and address company goals:
Introduction to Executive Presence and First Impressions
- Four Pillars of EP
- Variables of First Impressions
- Recognizing charismatic leadership
- From how to prepare for a presentation to making great presentations
- From presentation techniques to creating a corporate presentation or conference presentation
- From overcoming presentation anxiety to mastering a professional presentation
- Body language and non verbal communication
- Micro expressions of the face (how to read micro-facial expressions)
- The importance of personal branding
- How to manage office politics
- Leadership styles
- How to command and work any room; networking skills
Professional attire and appearance
- Project leadership to enhance stature and reputation: Set the bar for the team
Barbara is an inspiring and motivating leader. She has Executive Education Certificates in Dynamic Management from Duke; Crisis Leadership from Harvard; High Performance Leadership from Oxford; and Leadership Coaching from Georgetown. She has a BS in communications and journalism from Black Hills State University in Spearfish, South Dakota and an MBA from the University of Denver in Denver, Colorado. Visit Barbara’s website: www.execadvancellc.com or connect with her: email@example.com